Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Glorious Rain!

I said I'd try to do a blog about something other than news, so here it is! =) The past couple of days God has blessed us with abundant rain which has been beautiful! We're now swamped with all this water! XP Here are a couple of photos I've taken... :-)


Drizzling rain (:
A 'flooded' leaf in our garden...
This is our unfortunate drive-way. Its quite flooded, and very hard to drive on without ripping it up!

And a beautiful rainbow to remind us of God's Promise to us!! :-)

Colossians 3:15 - And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

----------------------------------------

Psalm 107:8 - Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

I've been thinking lately and probably the reason why I haven't gotten my own blog yet (well... And kept it... XP) is because once you get one, theres so much pressure to actually do blogs regularly, and you can't really 'get rid' of a blog once you make it! Well, I mean, its very easy, but most people, once they start, nearly get 'addicted' to it if you get what I'm saying... I know, from since I've started blogging here, that I've felt that way! Its not as bad when theres 2 people running a blog, because if you don't get around to doing a post for a while, you can always blame the other person! ;) Thats probably one of the only negative things about blog that I've noticed so far... There are so many positive things about blogs though! Its a fantastic way of keeping distant friends up to date with what you have been doing, and also can be used to be a blessing to people! What about you? What are you likes, and dislikes about blogs? :-)

Blessing to everyone,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, Emma! Wow, that second photo is really nice. :)

    Hmm, well, since blogs are so addicting, I also have the trouble of posting ALMOST everything we do...and then I have the added trouble of having nothing to write in my emails!! :D

    And for the pros...well, blogs are just so much fun, I have somewhere to post my photos, and it is like an online diary! (I enjoy reading over my own blog from time to time. :P) It also helps sort out all the better photos from the worse ones.

    Actually, I rather like having your and Matthew's posts all in one blog. Your posts are so different from each other; it's quite cool! but I guess you would have to change the blog name to "Our Earthly Life" :D

    ~ Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Esther! :-)
    Yeah! I agree with all that you said up there about the advantages and disadvantages of blogs..
    Haha! Mm, we should sometime if its possible!! :P
    Thanks for sharing all that! (:
    Love Emma.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't that be "Our Earthly Lives," Esther? :) And maybe the reason for our posts being so different is that my posts are virtually nonexistent nowadays... =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have to write letters and emails to everyone telling them all the same things about Austria...

    ReplyDelete