Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Part 1 of our 'happenings!'

Hey there! Here are some photos of what our family has been up to lately! =) Yeruppp! I finally got to taking some photos of our family playing 6-a-side! (: This photo is of Brad in his Mens A grade soccer team.
Bradley himself! ;)
Our 'supporters!' ;D
It was about 7:15 when I took this photo, and the grass was soo beautiful at that point in time! It was like golden-greenish! The way the sun was shining on them was amazing. I tried to capture that on my Camera, but it didn't work too well... =( You can see a little bit of what I mean though... :-)
This is "Skadoosh" playing now. The Mens B Grade team Matt and Josh play with their other friends. Thats Josh and Michael above by the way! ^
Everyone enjoying catching up with each other! :-D
Brad and Jared!
Josh and Zac.
*intense* ;)
*SUB!*
Head crash!! Ouucch..
The onlookers looking on! XP
Go Samuel, GO! =P
...
Noo! :'( .... ;)

Full time! Ended up drawing 2-2, I think! :-)
Its our Grandpa's Birthday!! Well, actually it was on the 9th of January, same as Calebs, but they only just visited us last weekend, so we celebrated it late! :) Its a ginger cake by the way, made by Bradley... Yeah.. Wow! ;P Thats his specialty though, so it was deeliccious! :-)
Birthday Boy blowing his candles...
While they were here they took us to the Chinese Restaurant, which is always such a treat for us! We love chinese food! =D
Most of the YUMMO food!
The we went to Maccas afterwards! Calebs enjoying his Ice-Cream cone as you can see! ;P
Lots of smiles! =D
Some, not so natural! XP
I thought this one was really cute!
The adults having very serious 'talk!' ... XP
This one is shocking... Its funny though because...
Caleb actually asked for it... You can see he's getting pure enjoyment out of it! :P
These last ones were taken up on this huge rock on one of the hills next to our house! Theres such an amazing view from up there! Its beautiful! Anyway, I managed to get a few shots...
Guess who's house?? ;)
The dirt road behind our house.
I had planned, before I posted this, to do part 1, and part 2, so it wouldn't be so long, but I had completely forgotten about that when I was uploading the photos, so now its a really long post... XP Anyways, I'll stop posting the photos now and do a part 2 sometime soon hopefully, but it probably will be quite short now! =)
What have you all been doing lately?? :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment