Friday, September 3, 2010

Kitchen Capers

This is what happens when Mum leaves the house and leaves me in the kitchen with 2 hyper-active toddlers...

Joseph: just being his usual self. Caleb is becoming frustrated.
 

Joseph again being 'normal'. Well, normal for him.

 Joseph: "I have a brilliant idea!" Caleb shares his enthusiasm.

Back to work while I start working on Joseph's masterplan.

And here it is - a mega cookie! Yes, he is the coolest 4-year-old alive! Why didn't I think of that years ago? His hand shows a size comparison here.

After being cooked...

Smelling very tempting...

A proud moment! I felt like one of my [very many] life goals had been accomplished with the completion of this mega cookie.

The finished work of art...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad one of your life goals was so easily accomplished. Looking forward to seeing your family in a coupe of weeks.

    ReplyDelete