Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random events

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. This post will mainly be photos of all the things we've been up to lately! I won't do too much writing though!


So we've been going to the river lately! It has been delicious!

Caitlyn

Joey and Caleb having fun posing! =P


French Toast! It was the first time we'd tasted them, and they were SSOO yummy. Can't wait to make them again! =)



The cooks!






The cheeky monkeys! =P


Soo, thats what we've been doing lately!! Hopefully I'll get around to writing another post soon!






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, Emma. I must say that I'm glad I didn't see this post just before going to bed or else I think Matthew and Brad might have given me nightmares. :) I think Caleb looks the best in red hair.

    Matthew, my advice to you is to never dye your hair red. It doesn't suit your complexion.

    Sorry, we won't be seeing you tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll be able to catch up again soon.

    Love,

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Yeah, Caleb looks pretty good! =P
    Mm. =( Sorry we couldn't have you's over! Hopefully it won't be too long before we see you all again though! =)
    Love Emma.
    xo

    ReplyDelete