Thursday, March 3, 2011

Soccer and Tennis

Okies! Here are some photos of stuffs we've been up to lately. (: If you don't like sports, just skip this post altogether. =P

6-a-side soccer. This is my friends Ladies team btw... (:
Now this is Skadoosh. The Mens B grade team Matt plays on.

Michael and Chris


Isaac.

Samuel, oh, and HEY! Brads reffing! ^^ (Btw, the guys names I'm saying are the ones wearing the blue shirts in the pics.)
Our team mates all pumped for our game! ;P

Caitlyn

Maggie


Cate, Maggie aand Hymne

Mm, last weekend, we decided to go have a hit of Tennis before Josh headed back to uni.

Sarah.

Now heres a series of photos of Caleb. He's is such a photogenic little boy! >

The two mischievous monkeys

Everyone ready to leave.
Yeah, did you notice there weren't any photos of us actually playing tennis? Yeah, well thats my bad. XP I forgot to take photo's of that. I know that sounds silly, but ah well. =P

Must fly. I probably won't get to for about 2 weeks though. I'll see how I go though. =)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome... sport is so fun! Have you ever played Floorball?
    See you Tuesday =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't know how we'd survive without sports! =P Nupp, never played Floorball before! You guys play that right? It sounds like a heaps fun sport though! =)
    YES! Tuesday. I'm so stoked! =D

    ReplyDelete