Monday, March 21, 2011

Wednesday!

This post'll be about mums Birthday last Wednesday. Since it was her birthday us kids got the day off school, so we could do stuff with her for her birthday!! =D So anyway, here are some photos of our day! =)

Blowing the candles! =)


For her 'cake' we cooked these pistachio muffins.

It was delicious!^^

After that we sung some hymns together, which was lovely!

About to play spoons! =D

Then we did duck duck goose for Joey and Caleb! =P

Run Joey, RUN!

Discussing how to play Murder by Winks! =D

Joey and Caleb...

For lunch we had pikelets. =D Very yummy...


Caleb.. =P

Watching a favourite movie... =)

Later that day, we had our friendlys in soccer. This is our mixed team playing. I only got 2 photos, when I was subing off unfortunetely. =(

Brad!

Here are some from our friends U12's Finals! It was a really good game, and close too! The "Golden Panthers" ended up winning though. (The Yellow and Blue striped team.) Very good game to watch... =)




Yeah, anyway. It was a very fun day! =) We ended up winning one game and losing the other in our friendlys by the way! As a team, I reckon we did pretty bad though. :\ Anyway, it was just a friendly. =P


Hm. After re-reading that, I nearly fell asleep. It seemed to drag on. Well, my next post will hit you hard with excitement! ;P (I doubt that, but I'll try my best.. =P) We're heading up to Canberra to visit the Roberts' family for the day on Saturday, so I'll hopefully do a post on that sometime.... Well, bye for now! =]



8 comments:

  1. Your post wasn't boring. I enjoyed reading it. But if your next post is about coming to visit us, I'm sure it will be the most exciting post ever written by man (or woman). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pic. It's beautiful.

    Haha, cool post :P What was the fav movie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bethany: Haha, thanks. I'm sure we'll have a great time! =D Its only TOMMOROW! *Very excited!!* =P
    @Bek: Yeah, I love that pic. =) And The movie was "Green Card." Seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. THEIR favourite movie. If I hadn't been in town I would have tried to do something about the situation, but by the time I returned it was too late. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Wendy! It looks as though you all had a lovely day together.
    Is it the Green Card with Gerard Depadieu? I remember it being quite funny...
    Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheesh Matt! Cheer up bud!
    Nah, Emma, haven't seen it yet, but Mum and Dad have :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mrs. A: Yepp, thats the same movie. =) Hah, yeah, its quite funny in certain parts! =P

    Bek: We. Beat. You! ;) Hah. Wednesday. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU DID! Grrr...! Your team was seriously the awesomest :P
    Wednesday :D

    ReplyDelete