Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cooma Homeschoolers Picnic

It is me... You know? Emma. The one who never does posts. =$ Well, this post shall be about the Cooma Picnic we had last Saturday! It went very well, which was a blessing! Everyone had a great time! (: Anyway. I'll mainly just be posting photos again! Not too much talking. XP

Matt, Brad and Cait. Oh, Matt's skipping in case you couldn't see the rope. =P

=D Eeeigh. :) The cute little fuzzyyy dog that our friends recently got. ^^)



Joey and Tills.

Swing time peeps! :)

Walking up to play soccerrr!

Emz. <3

Now theres a series of soccer photos. :) Please. Don't be bored. :'( Soccer is that cool thing, you need to take heaps of photos of. ;)



HAHAHA! Sorry. =P Just check out Samuels face. The one hugging the dear ball. =P











Heading back for lunch!!! Tired. Hot. But we had fun! ;D

Adults...=]

Kids....

Jo jo.


The boys platform. (:


The girl herself. =P

Cait!





Higher!



So that was last Saturday for ya!! About 4 (?) families turned up! We were hoping that 3 more could come, but they couldn't make it, so we missed all their lovely company. =(




Happy Holidays everyone! Has everyone finished for the term? We're actually going 'till the end of this week so we can have the week off that Josh will be here after the holidays! =] Anyone got anything exciting for the holidays? Besides, of course, the Picnic the Roberts' family is organizing!! =P We're all really looking forward to that!




Have a lovely rest of your Sunday! =]


God Bless!








9 comments:

  1. ROFL at my evil grin in the 2'nd photo!! I'm beginning to wonder if that isn't my default expression...

    And hmmm.... I wonder how all these people would feel about your publishing photos of them on the internet unbeknownst to them. Especially the candid ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!! The Roberts' picnic! It looked like you guys had heaps a fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Matt. I'm pretty sure all those people wouldn't have a problem with it. The only 'candid' ones was of Samuel. And he actually does SILLY poses for most (if not all) of his photos. Besides. He's Samuel. =P Anyway! Why don't you talk to me in person instead of here? XP Lol...
    Bek! YES! I am very excited about it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun - I thnk every homeschooling picnic I've been to has involved soccer, and I've been to quite a few - I don't really understand the obsession!! :)

    Looking forward to seeing all your family at the picnic at Easter, and hopefully you can all come over again soon and we can play 500!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitlin, besides being the most beautiful sport, football has been hailed as the "universal language" and given the reputation homeschoolers have for being socially unskilled I think football is the ultimate way of expressing themselves.

    (I take pride in my ability of making up believable excuses within seconds)

    Also, pumped for the picnic.

    Also also, bloggers are a strraaange breed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, for a minute there I thought you said "believable!" :D

    Speaking of bloggers being a strange breed, you might be interested to take a look at this: http://www.blogger.com/profile/00444705111253992651 . Rather funny, I thought. =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA!!! MATT! :P
    Brad...soccer :( It just SOUNDS cooler. You're gonna have a hard time convincing me on this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Brad - football is that sport with the oval ball - remember? Soccer is the round ball that's softer than a basketball ball. If you go to Google images with 'soccer ball' you'll see what you're after. Then try 'American football' to see what you get...

    @Emma, great post. I really loved the pic of you on the swing =D See ya soooonnn!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete