Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ventura newsy-ness Part 1

I'm sorry I haven't posted for such a long time! Heres some photos of what we've been up to lately! =)


Joshua's Appreciation Day! =D

Waffles for lunch! ^^) Mmmm!

Apple Crumble for dessert!
Joshua himself! (:


Now heres the photos that I took at the Homeschoolers Picnic back in April, that I'm FINALLY posting about! =S Sorry its taken SO long! =( Also, I had a problem with my camera and lost half the latter half of all the photos I took! =O ='( So I was/am REALLy dissapointed about that, but these will have to do! =) It was a VERY fun day, and we really appreciate the Roberts' organizing it! =D
Playing soccer!! =]

The next however many photos, will be of all the soccer we played that day. =P Believe me, we did a lot. XP


Aha! ;) Brotherly affection!;P


Having a chat! (:More soccer!










Lunch BreaK! =D




Joey... =S XP


Matthew cutting Joeys... new recipe [?]! It was made from various ingredients of Josephs choice, so we took it along to eat, and it was quite nice. =P I think he named it Lemon Splodge or something? I can't really remember. Lemon something! =P


Jordan, Rachael, and Emily! =)

Willersdorf Family! :)


Wongs! =D

And more soccer! (:


Cate and Rach! =D




Sophie! (:


Little boys having fun!


Joey and his dam! =P


Sophie




(photo courtesy of Sarah)



Jemma and Bethany!


Sarah. ^^)




Well, thats all the photos for now! Theres another post coming! =D




God bless, and have a lovely week! =)

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, you got a waffle maker! :D Thanks for all the awesome photos... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So uh... nobody freak, but Josh has something dark and hairy on his chin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, well he grew that so people would be able to tell the difference between him and me. We/he started getting so annoyed that something had to be done about it. Unfortunately so far it hasn't proved very effective at all, and now we just have people wondering if Matthew is growing a beard...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get the thing about you(Matthew) and Joshua looking the same. You look like you come from the same family, but not identical. Maybe those who get you confused should have their eyes tested. :) Or perhaps they don't know you well enough.

    BTW How's the driving going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, fun fun fun! =P Haha, I took that (gorgeous) photo of Sarah =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Rach! Sorryyy! *inserts embarressed face!* I wasn't sure WHO took it (cuz it was from sarah's camera) so I didn't put who took it under the photo. =(
    But YAH! It was fun! =D Superly! =P <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esther!
    Yepedy yep! Its Matts waffle maker! Hardly ever gets used though because the take AGES to make. One at a time. =P
    Glad you liked the photos! I'm SO annoyed the one of you and I got deleted. ='( It was so pretttyyy (you were. not me. ;P) toooo! ='( *tear*... We'll just have to make sure we take an extra good one next time.
    Ohh, btw, I have a plan going around in my head which I think actually WOULD work! =P (Yeah.. Some of my idea's don't always work.. =P 50-50. ;P) I might email you soon hopefully! <3
    Lots of love,
    Emma.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Emma,
    Thanks for the update. It was interesting reading about what the Venturas have been up to.
    Oh, how annoying about the photos! The photos you put up though were good, and yes, you did play A LOT of soccer. Glad to hear you had fun though. Hope you are well and looking forward to the 11th of June.
    Lots of love
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Emily! =D <3
    Its lovely to find a comment from my dear friend! =D
    Yes! I was very dissapointed about the photos. I even got a really nice one of you and I at the end. :'(
    Mm, I DID play a lot of soccer. Maybe not so much next time. =P
    I can't WAIT till the 11th! =D =D =D It will be nice to catch up again. The only problem now is waiting. XP
    Hope you're having a lovely day,
    Lots of love,
    Emma.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't really get it either. You're right, we look similar, but not the same. You wouldn't believe how often people get us mixed up though.

    I went for my 2'nd drive - and first driving lesson - this afternoon. I logged 40 minutes on the way to town for ensemble because Dad kept telling me to drive around and around until we were 15 minutes late... :P I feel a lot more at ease with driving now, though, which is a great comfort. I'm really looking forward to getting more driving experience.

    See you on the 11'th!

    Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! You did a post! :D It's a bummer about the deleted photos.
    Aww...Joey's cake! You missed seeing him watching me taste it - he was so proud of himself.
    (Haha @ Jemma!)
    Oh gosh, yum. Got any waffles left over? ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bek! =D
    Haha, I'm sure he would have been pretty excited! ;P
    And nahh, sorry! =( No waffles left over. ;P
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, no, no! i wasn't saying you had to publicize who took the photo... I was just proud coz it was such a ceeyuute one =P hehehe....

    ps. SOCCER!!! =D

    ReplyDelete