Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day at Yass

Not last Saturday but the Saturday beforeee our family went to visit the lovely T. Family in Yass for the day! =D Heres a couple of shots from our day! =D Some of them Abby has kindly allowed me to post up, but I'll tell you which ones are hers when we get to them! ;) I'm sure you'll be able to tell! =PPlaying Emperor!




Grace doing some card tricks! XD



Sophie! =)

We did the "Problem" game! XD It was quite hilarious! =P Some people couldn't stop laughing! Hehe! ;)








Lunch! =D

The parents corner.. :-)



Spoons! =D


... it was hectic...


Doing some trick problems/games... Trying to figure out this spoon one.. =P Its always pretty frustrating when you're the last one to get it, and everyone's laughing and saying "ITS SO OBVIOUS..." XD


Photo courtesy of Abbie.T ^^

Taken by Abbie

Proud of his yummmyy food! ;)


Photo courtesy of Abbie


Also by Abbie! =)

Mercy, Sarah, and Joseph

Us 4 girls together! ^^)

<3 Charis and I <3

Charis and mr pussy! ;)

We all had a fantastic day! XD Many thanks to the T. family for having us! =)


God bless,

Emma.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    It was nice seeing the post which remind me of the lovely day we had with you all!=) Thank you for coming all that way to see us!!
    The problem game it did have some problems,one of them was that some of us couldn't stop laughing.=)It was fun!
    Love Sophie and Charis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that 4th photo is up here!
    It is most….. shocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had heaps of fun! XD Thanks so much for having us! =P
    Hehe @ Grace! =P Its not that bad at all! ;D
    Can't wait to see you all again! <3
    Love Emma.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tagged you on my blog Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Caitlin,
    Uum, I don't think I'll be able to do the book post because since I'm not the BOOKIEST worm, I don't read many books, especially.. uh.. intelligent ones! =P But thanks for tagging me anyway! =)
    Love Emma.
    xoxo =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They don't have to be "intelligent" books :), but that's fine if you don't want to take part. I just didn't want you to feel left out since Bethany tagged Matthew, so I thought you might like to be tagged too! But no pressure of course..

    Thanks so much for having us over - we had lots of fun. We'll look forward to seeing you in the not too distant future...

    ReplyDelete