Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma!

Happy 14'th Birthday, Emma. I've decided to follow your tradition of putting emarrassing photos of people here, so this one's for you:


To be fair, I should admit that this wasn't actually Emma in her usual state. We were making a movie with our cousins at the time, and she had been nominated to be the guard over the hostage (Caitlyn). I think it's funny how emotion-filled the expressions of both girls are. =)

Sorry I couldn't post this yesterday. Blogger didn't like me and wouldn't even let me look at other people's blogs, let alone touch my own. So just pretend this was posted yesterday.

Happy Birthday, Emma, and we hope you've enjoyed your day. Look forward to celebrating properly with the whole family another day.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emma! It was lovely being able to chat briefly on the phone yesterday. Hope the rest of your day was fantastic and look forward to seeing you all on the 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!
    Hope you had a really cool day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Wish I could see y'all. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again Happy Birthday Emma! I hope you had a wonderful day even though you have sad circumstances there at the moment with Caleb. Love Charis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that photo is my FAVOURITE!!! AHHH!! Hahaha! Emma!

    ReplyDelete