Monday, April 12, 2010

Renovations!

Yay! The renovations have finally started at our house!! We've been planning to have an extension built on the east side of our house for quite some time now... but when it suddenly happened we all felt somewhat unprepared for it. The builders arrived on Thursday morning, and in a couple of hours the entire balcony on the east side was completely dismantled, so the progress has been really good. It should be completed in about 7 weeks.

Here is a photos of what our house looked like before the builders started. I will [try to] post a photo each week of what the house currently looks like, so you can watch the progress.


I can't wait for it to get finished!! I don't think any of us can. The extra space will be extremely useful, especially for when we have guests over.

I know this isn't much of a blog post, but I'll leave it there today, because I don't want to frighten off anyone by doing a tremendously long post like last time...

God bless.

Matthew.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew,

    I haven't met you personally but look forward to doing that on Saturday. I enjoyed reading about your rabbits and seeing the pictures. We had a mini lop rabbit, but she had cancer and had to be put down in January. The outside of your house looks really pretty. I look forward to watching the progress of your renovations.

    Looking forward to seeing you and your family on Saturday.

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete