Friday, April 30, 2010

Runaway dog!!

Today Mum, Dad, Sarah and the babies are going to Goulburn to meet up with our cousins to pick up our dog. That's right, our dog managed to escape to Sydney! Fortunately our cousins like her and didn't mind having an extra dog around for a couple of weeks - and we didn't really miss the poor thing either. But I'm sure that our cousins will be glad to be relieved of her, and that Sarah and Bobby (Sarah's cat) will be pleased to have her back. Bobby and Amelia get along really well together, and usually seem quite lost when they are without each other.

So how did she get to Sydney? Actually, she stowed away in our cousins' caravan a couple of weeks ago when they were visiting us. We still have no idea how she got in there, but the most popular theory at the moment is that, after a quick conference with Bobby to decide who would go, she sneakily climbed into the caravan while Bobby successfully distracted everyone. Whatever happened, she surreptitiously made her getaway, and gave our cousins a major surprise when they got to Sydney and opened the caravan only to find this little dog wagging her tail at them!

So she's finally coming home today. Mum and Dad are taking Joey and Caleb to see some train museum in Goulburn, which they're bound to love. Sarah tagged along to welcome Amelia back. Emma, Caitlyn & Bradley all had their first soccer game of the year today, so they stayed home, and I stayed back because I had some things I needed to get done today. I spent my morning playing piano and composing - because I can't usually do that with a houseful of noisy people - and had the best Saturday in months! I'm so pumped for the composition workshop tomorrow afternoon! I've even started counting down the hours!! Only 23 more hours to go...



2 comments:

  1. Aw, naughty dog! What a cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I guess she wanted to have a sleep over in the Caravan.

    ~Mystery Girl~

    ReplyDelete