Thursday, May 20, 2010

Family Photos

I've been asked by a relative to put some family photos on my blog, so that's what I'm doing today. Unfortunately the builders haven't been once this week, so there's nothing to post about the renovations. Consider this post a substitute for the weekly Renovations post.

The first photo is of our whole family. All of these photos were taken in February by Joshua, I think.  

Mum & Dad

Joshua, Bradley & Me

Sarah, Caitlyn & Emma

Caleb & Joseph

(Left to right) Caitlyn, Caleb, Bradley, Joshua, Joseph, Emma, Sarah & Me. Also included are Amelia and Sam, the rabbit.

2 comments:

  1. ~You've seen images of reflections of light on a person, that a complete stranger tells you is me, and you believe them?~

    ~You have never seen a picture of me, and never will.~

    Well I think I have now.

    Thank you.

    KC

    ReplyDelete