Thursday, May 27, 2010

Renovations - Part 7

Not much to report, as the builders have only been once this week. However, it looks like quite a lot has been done, since they put up all the insulation where the walls are going to go, as well as the roof. I found out that, much to my disappointment, the roof blocks the view from my window (the window in front of my desk). Instead of looking out and seeing a garden and a silver birch tree, I now get to see a big green roof. I guess I have no right to complain, though. I can't wait to see the extension finally finished! In the contract we were actually told it wouldn't take more than 7 weeks... well it has been over 7 weeks now, so hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Anyway, without further ado, here are a couple of photos. This one was taken from the garden:

From the carport:

This one was taken from the roof outside our bathroom upstairs... don't ask.

Apologies for my slackness in posting the last week. I have been extra busy, and I'm likely to be equally busy until about mid-June, so I may not be able to post as regularly as usual. I'll still do my best, though.

Happy Weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. וואַו מאַט, איר ביסט שיין קלוג צו אַרבעט אויס אַז איך געווען מיסטערי מיידל, איך געבן איר פול קרעדיט!

    K.C.

    See I did it, now may I have my poem???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Translation: Wow Matt, you are pretty smart to work out that I was Mystery girl, I give you full credit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, thank you, Kacey! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... it's won't last, just wait till I get a job, and John and I visit you guys, the peace treaty will be no more :P

    Though now that I think about it, your probably not insane in real life, like your are on the internet =P

    K.C.

    ReplyDelete