Friday, May 14, 2010

Renovations - Part 6

The construction site looks really good now!! It actually looks like a room is being built, which is so exciting! As usual, the builders did pretty much the whole frame while I was gone on Tuesday (for the last 4 weeks everything they've done has been while I'm in Canberra at MuST - I think they must have a grudge against me or something... maybe it had something to do with my taking photos of them working while they poured the concrete...). Anyway, they've made some real good progress this week, and I have included the original photos of the house before any construction began just so you can see how much it's changed over the course of a couple of weeks. This photo was taken from the south side of the house:

About 6 weeks ago:
Yesterday:


3 comments:

  1. WOW, They have done a lot. I am surprised how much different it looks now.

    By the Way nice flower bed.

    ~Mystery Girl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. They certainly have done a lot! However, I don't think progress is going to be so fast anymore, because the builders can't do much more until the electrician moves the electricity box. And since he has been away, it might be a while before that happens.

    I'm glad you noticed the garden! It's our latest yard project, and we have put a lot of effort into it.

    By the way, I know who you are now, '~Mystery Girl~'. Did you really think you could pull this trick off?

    Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh okay, when does the electrician get back, so that, the box can be moved??

    Oh okay, well it's a nice little garden.

    You still have no clue as to who I am, but I will humour you into letting you think what you want too.

    ~Mystery Girl~

    ReplyDelete